Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Back in Elsah!

Team,

I'm back in Elsah. I got up at 5:30 am and had a nice, soothing drive back down here. Then when I got back, Rackham was locked and I had to go bang on Josh's window to get him to let me in!:)

St. Louis friends, I'll see you in the morning! I've been here for about an hour now and still haven't seen Mary Ann, but I'm assured she's still around. I'm glad to see that you guys are posting work outs.
I think it's so cool to know that you are doing the same workouts all across the country! I'll start posting the ones that we're doing here, but I don't want to spoil the surprise. So for now, I'm going to post them after practice.

Those of you who haven't posted anything on here yet, please let us know you're alive. And keep in touch with each other. I still haven't received email addresses from Randi or Jeff Ball. They don't even know about the blog!

Have fun with the kicking and remember that your metaphysical work is as important to us as the yards you're doing. Please keep doing your daily work!

Lots of love,
Jenny

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home