Monday, November 28, 2005

jenny's travel plan

Hello team!
So, for anyone who wants to know, I will be heading back to Elsah tomorrow (Tuesday). Mary Ann and I are going to start conducting practices at the Upper School on Wednesday for anyone in the area or anyone who wants to drive back and stay in Rackham. We'll update you with the times of those practices when we find out. I met with my club coach Al yesterday and got some really good ideas. I'm so excited about the season and all of the things we can accomplish! So, St. Louis people, you better be ready! As far as the rest of you go, Al was telling me that this time in the season is really to be preparing your base. Those of you working out on your own should be doing long warm ups (1500 yds - 2500) and then should be doing at least one hard set where you're really cranking and only getting about 3-4 sec. rest. We'll also be doing a lot of work on drills and getting the most efficiency out of your strokes.
To recap, I'll be in Elsah tomorrow afternoon/evening and staying there until the 11 or 12 of December. Feel free to email, call, or whatever if you have questions! Remember on Wednesday to email Mary Ann and myself the workouts and metaphysical work you've done since we parted. Thanks!
Love you,
Jenny

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home