Thursday, December 14, 2006

Hello Everybody!!

This blog thing is really fun and useful! So, I developed my underwater camera, and the pictures of Austin doing his matrix moves on the beach are really funny! I'll bring them back to school. I hope everyone's break is going well and that you're all finding some way to work out. I have to say that it's hard to motivate myself in really warm water to make it through a whole practice, and I was encouraging myself (yes...outloud) today, but it just wasn't the same as having all you guys in the pool, and I think the lady in the lane next to me thought I was on a different planet. Oh, and funny story for all you guys that know my sister (um maybe just Jenny...haha) and for side-breathing butterfliers: I told Courtney that I was breathing to the side for fly now, and she decided to try it at her masters' team. She wasn't really paying attention to where she was and ended up running her head into the lane line because she was so lopsided and then hitting a backstroker in the next lane! Haha... Ok! Happy December 14th! Love you all! Brittany

2 Comments:

At 5:42 AM, Blogger Jenny said...

we're converting the world! that's sad that she hit someone! is she ok? :) i'm excited to see her in february! oh and let me know if she needs a place to crash. my air mattress will probably be available!

 
At 7:08 AM, Blogger Courtney said...

Brittany, Brittany. I guess you didn't know that Mom sent me the link to your blog!!!

So far for the Feb. 2 swim meet, I will be there, as will Eliza, Jess, and Kristin. We could have a whole alum relay but Eliza isn't going to be up for swimming.

Hope your new pool is ready for us!

Courtney

www.DAMswim.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home