Thursday, December 14, 2006

Chris checking in

Hey guys, I got a call from Chris and he said to tell you, "Your fat coach ran 2.5 miles Tuesday and 3.5 miles Wednesday. I also swam 5,000 yards today and will be doing 7,500 later this week." I don't know if that's exactly how he said it. I'm sure it was funnier, but I'm not cool like him! He's glad to be back in California where it's warm!
Anyway, it's great to hear that you all are getting in! I'm enjoying my break, but I miss you already! I think we should have a dinner the night before school starts at my house. When do you guys fly in?

The team checking in: Brittany's found a pool near her house and is getting in to work out in 87 degree water! (Chris she's been getting many compliments on how smooth her butterfly looks with her breathing to the side!) Leslie went suit shopping today and will be swimming and weight lifting tomorrow. The highlight of Westfield, IN news is that they just got a Chick-filet and the entire city was there for dinner tonight. Jenny Bailey is on her way to the pool right now, and Ashley and I are going to work out at the Upper School tomorrow from 9-11am for any of you in St. Louis who want to join us!

Lots of love to you all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home